We take complaints very seriously. If you would like to make a complaint regarding the surgery or the services we offer, please contact the Practice Manager by telephone or, if you prefer, in writing. Every effort will be made to answer your concerns as soon as possible.
Call: 01476 571166
POhWER Complaints Advocacy Service
NHS Complaints Advocacy Service
POhWER provide a free, independent and confidential advocacy service to support people with their NHS complaint.
Telephone: 0300 456 2370 or at Local Rate for Lincolnshire: 0300 200 0084
PALS provides a confidential on-the-spot advice and support service helping you to deal with any concerns you may have about the care provided and can guide you through the different services available from the NHS. The service aims to:
- Advise and support patients, their families and carers,
- Provide information on NHS services,
- Listen to your concerns, suggestions or queries,
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf,
- Use patient experience to help shape and improve local health services,
The service can be contacted on 0845 602 4384 or www.lincspals.nhs.uk.